Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Red Cabbage

Tracie in the kitchen
Went on vegetable binge today. . .via the market. . One of my all time favorite runs. . .I walk toward the vegetables ready to embrace them like one would a friend they haven't seen in awhile and picking them up from the airport for a long anticipated visit .."What an embrace". . .Ahhhh. . so glad you're here. . I zoom in on this purplish round rose like vegetable, , One that has graced my palate on many occasions. .RED CABBAGE. . Red has twice the amount of vitamin C than green cabbage. . Low in saturated fat and Cholesterol  . .I opt for red which I will braise in almond oil. .sprinkle with reduced fat Feta cheese. . Taste and smile with glee.


Tracie's finished dish. .Can we say delicious?!  YEP!


"Sigh"..You have to taste it to know it. .!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment