Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lets Enjoy some Tea

Day has wound down. . . Late evening is setting in...Time to relax and reflect.  So how do I do that?
"Tea" …I long for a bowl of herbal tea.. .(yep! bowl)..I like it that much. . Internal shower for the soul. My favorite being Chamomile
My new favorite …ACAI –Blueberry..This beautiful grape color berry that upon steeping presents itself a wistful Shiraz color.   
I curl up with my bowl and invite calm feelings as I sip and engross in the thought of the many health benefits. A few being Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, Carbohydrates (good ones!), Protein,  Vitamins A & C, Calcium and Iron.  All which are quite beneficial to the cardiovascular, digestive and immune system. 

I like to mix my teas for the flavor and taste . . Lemongrass & Ginger. . . Pomegranate & Chamomile....Acai & Aloe Vera. . . .

My teapot is whistling…Time for tea:)


No comments:

Post a Comment