Saturday, March 3, 2012

Onions


Onions hanging out on Tracie's Sill
Onions checking out the view

I not only like red onions because their color conforms to the design of my kitchen and are as sweet as the woman that cooks with them. THAT BEING MOI! Their visual is just as great as their sweet mellow taste . ."Yellow" .."Red". . so beautifully paired together.  I enjoy cooking with them simultaneously as I like the mix of their taste.  Sauteed in olive oil or marinating them with fish.  Red being an ideal addition to a salad or simmering vegetables . Yellow for baking.  They both possess similar nutritional value being Iron, Calcium and Vitamin C and fiber. About the tears created. . They are tears of joy relating to the finished dish. . I'm in the mood for onions. Open up the flood gates. .. . Let the tears flow. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment