Friday, March 2, 2012

Lemons

Thy royal lemons
Tracie loves her lemons
Usually my first thought upon opening my eyes in the morning is the joy I am about to feel while preparing a mug of hot water and lemon. I flip the kitchen light on and there I see these bright yellow fruits ready to brighten an already brightened soul.  Lemons are treated like royalty in my home. .They truly are! second in line for the throne tho as I am the true royal of my abode.. .These brightly colored fruits stacked high and about to be squeezed into some steaming hot water. .exposing  Vitamin C that boosts the immune system. .high in potassium which stimulates brain and nerve function and controls blood pressure. Calcium, Magnesium, Pectin, bioflavonoids and limonene all which fights infections.  These pretty bright lemons keep you ZEN as vitamin C is the first thing depleted when our bodies are subjected to stress. . Lemons to the rescue for replenishment.  The liver can make more enzymes out of lemons than any other element enhancing the efficiency of our liver function. . Who would have thought a fruit so bright could be so powerful. Royalty has its benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment