Monday, October 1, 2012

KiwiFruit


KiwiFruit
Emerald KiwiFruit

This interesting looking fruit called Kiwi is such a mystery in taste considering Kiwis' furry look.  What a burst of excitement I feel when I bite down on its savory tart emerald green artfully picturesque inner pulp. To know with each bite the immense amount of nutrients I’m consuming such as vitamn C, potassium and vitamin E masks the wrinkle of the tartness.  This interestingly looking fruit is also low fat, saturated fat free, sodium and cholesterol free.  This fruit can be utilized in a variety of ways but I like to enjoy the taste alone so all of the wonderful nutrients can cultivate with no interruptions through my welcoming organs.  I can honestly not eat just one.  I'm on a KiwiFruit journey and the ride is tastefully great!

No comments:

Post a Comment