Friday, October 5, 2012

Organic crackers/Salmon/eggwhites/parsley

BREAKFAST!!!!
YUM!!
Good morning!!  Let me share my marvelous breakfast I'm conjuring up in my kitchen. . After a busy week I'm going to relax this morning with a fantastic meal of eggwhites/salmon and organic crackers.   Egg-whites dressed in parsley, besides being visibly edible, come with the gift of calcium, phosphorous and potassium.   Parsley is a great kidney stimulant in eliminating poisonous waste thus maintaining healthy blood.  Nibbling raw as I type!!  Olive oil baked organic crackers with just the right amount of light taste and carbs....Despite the negative hype about carbs our aging selves do require an amount of such, non excessively though.  Salmon...oh Salmon. . .smoked so delicately..atop the crackers. . .sinfully delicisio. . ..Breakfast was so satisfying to my soul this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment