Friday, April 20, 2012

Catfish with Watercrest


Catfish and WaterCrest
Fresh Catfish & WaterCrest
It’s a mellow enough day for my favorite "Catfish"…Could hardly wait to get to the market and purchase this whisker ladden freshly caught fish.   Catfish has a slight purplish 'Feng Shui" coloring which such color represents mild and mellow.  Hence the light flakiness and mild taste.  Such a pretty fish too.  I forgo the beauty though as I request it to be filleted all the while excited to get home and base with truffle oil anticipating the enormity of taste after 45 minutes of baking. Catfish is low in fat and sodium and contains the lowest level of mercury.  Catfish also contains the required amount of heart healthy Omega-3 fatty acids which is a plus for lowering blood pressure and decreases our risks for certain types of cancer. WaterCrest contains iron, iodine, vitamins A,C and E and great for skin health and cancer prevention.  With such promising health benefits its a no wonder Catfish is my all time favorite and glad I dressed it with WaterCrest.   I have no doubt my heart would agree

No comments:

Post a Comment